Graceland is one of the most famous places in Memphis. One of the reasons behind its popularity is that it is the home of the legendary artist Elvis Presley. The natural beauty of this place captivates people who look for peace and calmness.
A stopover at this place makes it a fabulous experience that allures people from all parts of the world. If you are on a restricted budget, you need not worry about it. You can accomplish your tour to Graceland affordably with some advance planning.
To save money, you should first need to select places that are affordable. Select tour packages that fall within your budget. We are Memphis is a community that welcomes people to visit the beauty of music in memphis.
Below are the types of tours that are available for people on the Memphis tour.
- Basic admission begins at $41. It covers an audio-guided “Mansion Only Tour”.
- Then it is the “Elvis Experience Tour”. It includes displays of the wardrobe, gold records, automobiles, and a few other important features that belong to the acclaimed singer Elvis Presley.
- An Elvis Entourage VIP ticket provides VIP privileges to people that include front seats the Elvis Presley’s Memphis Entertainment Complex exhibits and museums.
- At a little additional cost, you can even add an airplane tour.
- The costliest selection is the “Ultimate VIP tour”. It includes a Graceland archive session, a meal voucher, access to the Grand lounge, and a lot more. Children who are less than six years of age are provided free entry on all tours (accept the Ultimate VIP Tour).
Tips to save money on your Graceland Tour
There are simple tricks that you can use to save a few bucks at Graceland, and make it an affordable and pleasant tour for you and your family.
Choose morning time
If you want to visit the tombs of Elvis Presley and his family members, then you should visit the Meditation Garden. The entry to this place is free in the morning time between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m. This will help you save money.
Choose the free hourly shuttle
Another way in which you can save at Memphis is to opt for free hourly shuttle service to watch Memphis music highlights. As this shuttle is free and runs on a first come first serve basis, you need to reach soon to book your seat.
The shuttle covers various places in Graceland, such as Heartbreak Hotel, Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum and Sun Studio. You can avail decent discounts at Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum on its backstage pass.
Choose to visit offseason
The most rush time in Memphis is early August to mid-August (annual Elvis Week is held), and January (the birth month of Elvis Presley). The travel, accommodation and sightseeing rates can be high at this time. If you wish to save a few bucks, then it is wise to visit Memphis at any other month except this peak time.
Memphis is one of the best places that you can easily explore even when you are on a tight budget. With all these simple you can make your tour to Graceland economical and enjoyable.